Joining the Cowichan Trail Stewardship Society as a member means you care about the development and maintenance of amazing, well-constucted, safe, and authorized mixed-use trails within the working forests of the Cowichan Valley. Your membership gives the CTSS a stronger voice through the old adage of ‘strength in numbers’.
Your membership dues provide direct financial support to enable the CTSS to:
- Pay professional trail builders to lead specific trail construction and maintenance projects along with trail days, ensuring trails remain open, safe and sustainable.
- Purchase materials, tools, and equipment for our volunteer and trail builders to use during trail days.
- Purchase insurance to allow the CTSS to insure volunteers during community trail days and organized rides.
- Manage and deliver the programs that educate to the community on trail building best practices. (ie. Story Trails, NSMBA Trail Builder Academy)
- Engage proactively with Land Owners to ensure their continued support and investment in the trail network.
Annual Membership Options
- Adult Active Membership – $40
- Youth Active Membership (under 18) – $25
- Corporate Membership – $500
A corporate membership is a way for local riders, families, small businesses and large organizations to give just a little more back to the trails here in the Cowichan Valley.
What does a corporate membership provide besides extra trail karma?
- Two (2) Adult Membership cards for the season of purchase
- Recognition on our Corporate Members page with a link back to your business
- Recognition of your support to the CTSS to be displayed in your office or home
Connecting your small business with the CTSS shows good-will and increases your brand awareness in the local community.
Membership Registration Form